Mindful eating is the opposite of a diet! When you eat mindfully, you are attentive, aware, careful, and thoughtful. This PowerPoint show and accompanying handout help people learn to eat more mindfully. Mindful eating can help them avoid many bad habits which can ruin their health and add pounds to their waste.
Mindful eating will help individuals adopt more positive, health-promoting eating habits. Some of the messages include:
- Don't just grab candy from the jar or eat out of the bag.
- Stop eating on the go.
- Sit down and enjoy your food served from a plate.
- Immediate download link sent to your inbox
- Free CD shipped to you
- 42 PowerPoint slides with speaker's notes
- You can edit the PowerPoint for audience needs
- 1 PDF handout