Microbiome and Gut Health PowerPoint and Handouts
When you need to look your very best now...
This PowerPoint is a very comprehensive show written by Food and Health Communications, Inc.
Here is what they will learn:
- What is a microbiome?
- What do researchers know so far?
- How and why can you make your microbiome healthier?
- Which foods promote a healthy micriobiome and which foods promote more toxic microbiota
- How do you find higher fiber foods?
- Should you take a supplement?
- What is the difference between prebiotic and probiotic?
- Common glossary terms?
- Ongoing research
- TED talk link
- Fun research highlights
- Engaging quiz questions
Save their life and improve their health:
The research on the microbiome corroborates with all other research that a higher-fiber diet that is lower in processed foods, fatty meats, and sugars is better for you and your microbiome. It is fun to share this new research where over 650 studies are being conducted and published around the globe. Fiber is cool. But you also have to caution about wasting money on supplements because it is the diet that feeds the micro organisms. Adding more organisms via probiotics does not really do anything for one's microbiome for the long term.
- Number of PowerPoint slides with speaker's notes: 35
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 1
- Target audience: Ages 14 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 30-60 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.