Holiday Train Game
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
A fun interactive game using PowerPoint to teach facts about staying healthy and keeping weight in balance during the holiday season. Participants guess answers and tabulate their scores to see how much weight they gain or lose with their choices and answers. When you are showing the show you can click on different answers and navigate around the game board in our interactive show. PowerPoint show with handouts and leader guide on CD.
Holiday Train learning objectives: Participants will be able to
- Describe the average adult's weight gain attributable to the holidays and why it is significant.
- Examine their own history related to weight gain and physical activity during the holidays.
- State the importance of planning ahead for a healthy holiday season. Identify challenges to eating healthfully and staying active during the holidays.
- Plan ways to overcome those challenges and stay healthy throughout the holiday season.
The show is 33 slides with speaker's notes and it comes with our basic holiday handouts in color.
Comes with 3 pages of copy-ready handouts to modify recipes, learn holiday survival and avoid weight gain.
- Number of PowerPoint slides with speaker's notes: 33
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 3
- Target audience: Ages 13 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 30 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus a CD shipped to you plus lifetime updates to the digital file.