Phytochemical PowerPoint and Handouts - Fruits and Vegetables are Functional Foods
This PowerPoint is a very comprehensive show.
Here is what they will learn:
- What are phytochemicals?
- How do they work?
- What can they do?
- A tour of some phytochemicals and their benefits
- What does the research say about the benefits of phytochemicals?
- How many fruits and vegetables do you need each day according to MyPlate?
- Take a fun quiz on what you learned - "Honeydew you know the answer?"
- Ways to eat more phytochemicals
Save their life and improve their health:
After watching this presentation they will understand that fiber is very important for lowering the risk for chronic disease and for managing chronic disease. And they will see the easy, simple improvements in meals by adding more high-fiber ingredients. They will love the visual difference shown for soluble and insoluble fiber. And they will be impressed with the summary of research findings and FDA approved claims. We are sure they will also make great shopping notes about various foods so their shopping cart will have more fiber the next time they go through the store.
- Number of PowerPoint slides with speaker's notes: 50
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 21
- Target audience: Ages 10 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 30 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
How do I preview the show?
See the auto preview slide show just below the Add to Cart button. This can only be viewed on a computer because it is a flash file that won't play on an iPad.