Heart Healthy Cooking PowerPoint
The purpose of this program is to make participants aware of healthful and convenient approaches to cooking. This will enable them to prepare heart healthy meals and improve their diets.
Key lessons include:
- Reduce the fat
- Reduce the sugar
- Reduce the sodium
- Add fiber and nutrients
There are three different ways to reduce the fat when you are cooking and this show will give all the secrets. It explains how to reduce sugar and sodium in such stealth ways that no one will ever know that a modified recipe is healthy!
- Plus there are meal makeovers, with photos, that show the nutrition outcomes of these strategies. Often the numbers are pretty compelling! Save 25-50% on calories, fat and sodium when you employ our professional chef strategies for making healthful, tasty meals.
- PLUS everyone can see how to make a healthy plate with a real example given for a delicious meal.
- There is also a sample menu and shopping list.
This lesson is part of 6 Lessons Heart Health Program, by Food and Health Communications.
- Number of PowerPoint slides with speaker's notes: 33
- Number of handout pages with leader guide: 12
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 25 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.