Heart Brochure - Lower Your Heart Attack Risk Score - Packet of 25
This brochure covers the key aspects that can affect heart attack risk, including…
* Cholesterol Levels -- LDL, HDL, and Total Cholesterol
* Blood Pressure
* Diet and Lifestyle
The information in this brochure includes a review of how each element can affect heart health, along with a discussion of ways to take steps to reduce heart attack risk scores. There's even a combination of QR codes and html link text that leads straight to the heart assessment calculator.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
With these resources your audience will…
* Learn what factors affect their risk of heart attack
* Explore ways to reduce their heart attack risk and improve their heart health
* Understand the latest scientific information about the heart and the factors that contribute to heart health
Groundbreaking Strategies to Engage Your Audience
* Information is presented in a variety of ways in order to appeal to the broadest range of learning styles.
* Creative and clever elements of both art and phrasing make the lessons engaging and easy to remember.
* The messages in this brochure are positive and easy to understand.
The Latest Scientific Research, Presented with Integrity
* There are no sneaky plugs for specialty products or big brands in this brochure because this company is not supported by industry advertising.
* Unbiased, evidence-based information is always at the heart of these materials because we do not accept advertising or bow to pressure from outside interests.
* All materials are based on the latest scientific evidence, as supported by peer-reviewed studies.
* Target Population: General audiences, age 18 and up
* Number of Brochures: 25
* Brochure Size: 8.5" x 11"
Pamphlets make great handouts because they fold to a practical size and each panel is fast and easy to read. The colors and infographics presented are designed to make everything seem simple and easy.