Fruit and Vegetable Challenge Tool Kit Download Digital Assets
Why Make This Kit?
- A 26-page eBook PDF with:
- 5 weekly fruit and vegetable themes
- Healthful recipes that match the themes
- Informative handouts about the health benefits of fruits and vegetables to go with each theme each week
- Contests and competition guides
- Social media resources
- Multiple category prize ideas
- Tips and tricks for increasing daily fruit and vegetable consumption
- A scoring system and progress tracking sheets
- A detailed guide to adapt the program for a health fair
- A PowerPoint show with
- Over 50 slides that highlight the latest scientific research
- Clear links between fruit and vegetable consumption and good health
- Comprehensive speaker's notes
- BONUS: 44 fruit and vegetable photos to use in all of your campaign efforts from print to online
- BONUS: program logo
- BONUS: Appendix to adapt this program to a one day health fair
BONUS: Program logo
BONUS: Prize guide
- Learn about the connections between fruits, vegetables, and health.
- Review the keys to a balanced diet.
- Internalize ways to eat more fruits and vegetables each week.
- Acquire the skills to plan and prepare healthful meals and snacks.
- Be able to track their progress and evaluate what strategies are effective on a personal level.
- Share their ideas and be inspired in return.
- Try new fruits and vegetables.
- Participate in contests and earn prizes.
- Adopt better eating habits.
- Develop teamwork skills
- Get peer support for building a more healthful diet.
- Combine classroom instruction, social media, one-on-one sessions, and team competitions for a truly comprehensive guide to good health and wellness.
- Information is presented in a variety of ways in order to appeal to the broadest range of learning styles.
- Creative and clever elements of both art and phrasing make the lessons engaging and easy to remember.
- The messages for each week are positive and easy to understand.
- There are no sneaky plugs for specialty products, processed foods, or big brands because this material is not supported by industry advertising.
- All materials are up to date and support MyPlate and the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
- Unbiased, evidence-based information is always at the heart of these materials because we do not accept advertising or bow to pressure from outside interests.
- All materials are based on the latest scientific evidence, as supported by peer-reviewed studies.
We guarantee that your program will be fun, up to date, engaging, and educational. It will be so well-received that no one will want it to end!
Now that you don't have to create another new way to inspire your clients, you can go home on time!
- Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
- PowerPoint: 53 slides with speaker's notes
- eBook Leader Guide, Program, Score Sheets, Activity Ideas, and Handouts: 26 pages
- Posters: 4 Fruit and Vegetable Posters that are 18X24" each and laminated
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus a CD shipped to you plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.