Jan Treftz Allen, MS, RD, asked us to create a fruit and vegetable wellness challenge that would last for several weeks. It would be the perfect vehicle for vital health lessons for her monthly weight loss and wellness class. Looking for something new, fun, and effective, she turned to us. And boy did we have fun delivering!
This healthful eating program offers many new ways to encourage people to increase their daily fruit and vegetable consumption.
This healthful eating program is divided into several components, which includes all of the items on a CD plus a free digital file sent after paid checkout:
A 26-page eBook PDF with:
- 5 weekly fruit and vegetable themes
- Healthful recipes that match the themes
- Informative handouts about the health benefits of fruits and vegetables to go with each theme each week
- Contests and competition guides
- Social media resources
- Multiple category prize ideas
- Tips and tricks for increasing daily fruit and vegetable consumption
- A scoring system and progress tracking sheets
- A detailed guide to adapt the program for a health fair
- A PowerPoint show with
- Over 50 slides that highlight the latest scientific research
- Clear links between fruit and vegetable consumption and good health
- Comprehensive speaker's notes
BONUS: 44 fruit and vegetable photos to use in all of your campaign efforts from print to online
BONUS: program logo
- BONUS: Appendix to adapt this program to a one day health fair
BONUS: 44 fruit and vegetable photos. Feel free to use these in all your campaign efforts, whether in print to online. They're also great to print and use on bulletin boards!
BONUS: Program logo
BONUS: Prize guide
Learning Objectives and Benefits
With this engaging fruit and vegetable promotional program, your audience will:
- Learn about the connections between fruits, vegetables, and health.
- Review the keys to a balanced diet.
- Internalize ways to eat more fruits and vegetables each week.
Acquire the skills to plan and prepare healthful meals and snacks.
- Be able to track their progress and evaluate what strategies are effective on a personal level.
Share their ideas and be inspired in return.
Try new fruits and vegetables.
Participate in contests and earn prizes.
- Adopt better eating habits.
- Develop teamwork skills
- Get peer support for building a more healthful diet.
Groundbreaking Strategies to Engage Your Audience
- Combine classroom instruction, social media, one-on-one sessions, and team competitions for a truly comprehensive guide to good health and wellness.
- Information is presented in a variety of ways in order to appeal to the broadest range of learning styles.
Creative and clever elements of both art and phrasing make the lessons engaging and easy to remember.
- The messages for each week are positive and easy to understand.
The Latest Scientific Research, Presented with Integrity
- There are no sneaky plugs for specialty products, processed foods, or big brands because this material is not supported by industry advertising.
- All materials are up to date and support MyPlate and the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
- Unbiased, evidence-based information is always at the heart of these materials because we do not accept advertising or bow to pressure from outside interests.
- All materials are based on the latest scientific evidence, as supported by peer-reviewed studies.
We guarantee that your program will be fun, up to date, engaging, and educational. It will be so well-received that no one will want it to end!
Now that you don't have to create another new way to inspire your clients, you can go home on time!
- Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
- PowerPoint: 53 slides with speaker's notes
- eBook Leader Guide, Program, Score Sheets, Activity Ideas, and Handouts: 26 pages
- Posters: 4 Fruit and Vegetable Posters that are 18X24" each and laminated
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus a CD shipped to you plus lifetime updates to the digital file.