Do You Need To Lose Weight PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Educate individuals about health risks associated with being overweight or obese, such as Type 2 diabetes, heart disease and stroke, high blood pressure, some types of cancers, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, gallbladder disease and fatty liver disease.
- Provide 2 key medical reasons to lose weight: waist and BMI
- Takes the guessing game away from "when do I start" or "do I need to lose?"
- Inform your clients that by losing as little as 10 to 20 pounds they can lower their chances of developing serious health risks.
Add a "Do You Need to Lose Weight? Poster" to your lesson!
- The 12 Lessons can be used for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
- You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more.
- All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate.
- Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- Number of slides with speaker's notes: 30
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 11
- Target audience: Ages 15 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 30 - 40 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.