Diabetes Risk PowerPoint and Handout Set
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
Diabetes Risk provides the most recent information from the National Institute of Health Education program with tips from Hollis Bass, MEd, RD and FHC cooking/recipe tips.
Find simple, easy to understand information about pre-diabetes and diabetes, their risk factors, symptoms, and prevention.
The simple-to-understand PowerPoint show and accompanying copy-ready handouts and leader guide provide basic information to your clients:
- What is Diabetes?
- Know your Glucose Numbers
- The Three Types of Diabetes
- Am I At Risk?
- Risk Factors
- Symptoms of Diabetes
- Decreasing Your Chances of Getting Diabetes
- Eat Healthy
- More Fruits, Veggies, Whole Grains and Beans
- Less Sugar, Fat and Sodium
- Be Active
- and more...
Add a colorful "Diabetes Risk Poster" to your classroom!
Don't re-invent the wheel - use our program with up to the minute information, be up and running right away with a wonderful format, easy to understand, catchy graphics and colors.
- Number of slides with speaker's notes: 30+ slides
- Number of handout pages: 4
- Target audience: ages 15 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 20-25 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.