Be Fad Diet Free PowerPoint
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
- The Sad Truth - the sedentary lifestyle today coupled with the abundance of fast food, large portions, rich treats and food advertising
- Fad Diet Facts
- Three types of fad diets (with updated example lists)
- Tricks and Traits of Fad Diets:
- What Are Fad Diet Health Risks?
- Why Do People Lose Weight on a Low-Carb Diet?
- Why Do They Gain It Back?
- Goals for Sustainable Weight Loss Program
- Changes Needed - based on the Dietary Guidelines for Americans
The Handouts are 23 pages that include leader/activity guide . Topics include:
- Diet Facts Word Scramble
- South Beach Diet
- FAQs: Low Carb Diets
- 10 Hazards of a Low-Carb Diet
- Conquer Food Cravings
- Weight Loss Pyramid
- Fuel Your Engine Right
- Understanding Calorie Density
- Menus to Lose
- Recipes to Lose
- Weight Loss on the Run
- Snacking for Weight Loss
- Desserts and Weight Loss
- BONUS by Jill Weisenberger, MS, RD: the truth behind all of the TV weight loss fad diets: Sensa, magic tea, HCG, gluten and more.
- Add a colorful "Don't Waste Your Time With Fad Diet Poster" to your classroom.
- Great for National Nutrition Month, lunch-time shows, weight loss classes and introductions and more!
- Number of slides: 41
- Number of handout pages with leader guide: 23 (color PDF file) PLUS bonus Word file with TV fad diet list that includes claims and facts
- Target audience: Ages 14 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 30-40 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
This show will save you countless hours researching all of the fad diets. We have been updating the information over a decade with the research from Communicating Food for Health newsletter, CPE courses and our dietitian editors. This is a very comprehensive show that is always up to date!
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.