Bariatric Diet PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
In this new Bariatric Diet PowerPoint Presentation and handout set, bariatric patients will learn the diet stages and tips to succeed after their surgery. They will find information about the different types of gastric surgeries, what to expect after the procedure, how to follow the steps of the diet, a maintenance plan overview and lifestyle changes.
Here is what your clients will learn in the show and matching handouts:
- What are the goals of a Bariatric Diet?
- What is the difference between types of surgery - an overview
- Getting from clear liquids to full liquids to puree to soft diet to maintenance plan
- Beverage rules
- Maintenance plan success
- Eating Healthy After Surgery
- Lifestyle Changes
PLUS there is more - the handouts have a place where you can write your contact information ("Brought to you by") and they have a special form at the end where you can customize instructions for each patient. The handouts are in Word so you can make changes to them easily.
PLUS we have shared a folder of special bariatric diet clipart - there are photos of the sticky/crunchy/rubbery examples, a glass of water, tape measure, scales, bariatric diet art words, the plate on the front of the show and a healthy shopping cart. You can use these over and over in many more projects.
These materials follow recommendations by the National Institute of Health. Tips for healthy eating by Hollis Bass, MEd, RD.
- Number of slides with speaker's notes: Over 40
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (Word): 5
- Number of clips in clipart folder: 21
- Target audience: bariatric patients
- Approximate length of show: 45 - 60 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus a CD shipped to you plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.