Getting Started Poster
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Individuals will get a variety of great tips to help them achieve their weight loss goals. This vibrant weight loss poster contrasts realistic and unrealistic goals and gives your clients samples of goals they can set for success!
- Unrealistic Goals include weight loss of 10 pounds or more per month, exercising every day, no restaurant dining, no snacking, no desserts, skipping breakfast and buying special foods to lose weight.
- Realistic Goals such as losing 1-4 pounds per month, aiming for 5-6 days of exercise per week, making small low-calorie choices at restaurants, finding satisfying low-calorie snacks, eating small portions, and more.
- Great tips for setting weight loss goals: Keep good foods on hand and ready to go, make a conscious effort to buy and eat 4.5 cups of fruits and veggies each day, plan ahead for grocery shopping to avoid random purchases, exercising consistently and measuring progress with fitness are just a few.
- This 18 X 24 wellness poster can be used individually or as part of the program 12 More Lessons for Weight Management Bundle (Volume 2) by Food and Health Communications for a 3- to 12- month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program that will enable you to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week). All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate. The topics chosen are designed to support today's consumers so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 15 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
You may also like