Take a Swing at Healthy Cooking
With Major League Baseball playoffs coming up next month, join in the excitement by encouraging your students, clients, or employees to take a swing at cooking healthy meals. Our Home Run Cooking book with leader guide and PowerPoint shows will make you a hit with any audience. Even cooking demo rookies will be ready to step up to the plate with help from the Professional Cooking Demo Guide. Whether you hold a one-time cooking demo, offer a class series, or record a cooking webinar, Home Run Cooking covers all the bases. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Batter On Deck: Start simple with a series covering the basics – setting up your kitchen, stocking your pantry, knife skills, food and kitchen safety, and different cooking methods.
- Base Hit: Focus on one meal and run with it. Show your audience the many ways to get on base with a healthy breakfast, for example.
- Fielder’s Choice: Add to your cooking demos with health and nutrition lessons, cost-cutting tips, a supermarket tour – whatever works for you.
- Double Play: After you show your audience how easy it is to prepare healthy meals, send them home with their own Home Run Cooking Book or copies of recipes and handouts.
- Perfect Game: Use the 50-slide PowerPoint show full of beautiful photos of easy-to-prepare meals to encourage everyone to take a swing at healthy cooking.