Weight Management Brochure Make a Healthful Plate 25 Brochures
This brochure reviews the current state of American eating habits, then lays out the basics of balanced meals. Drawing from data presented by MyPlate and the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, this brochure breaks nutrition lessons down into the following categories…
* The State of America's Plate
* Meet MyPlate
* Meet Fruits and Vegetables
* Meet the Protein and Dairy Groups
* Meet the Grains Group
Learning Objectives and Benefits
With this brochure, your audience will…
* Understand the connection between current eating patterns and nutrient deficiencies
* Explore the portion and proportion guidelines from MyPlate
* Take an in-depth look at the components of each of MyPlate's food groups
* Gain the tools they need to plan healthful and nutritious meals
Groundbreaking Strategies to Engage Your Audience
* Information is presented in a variety of ways in order to appeal to the broadest range of learning styles.
* Creative and clever elements of both art and phrasing make the lessons engaging and easy to remember.
* The messages in this brochure are positive and easy to understand.
The Latest Scientific Research, Presented with Integrity
* There are no sneaky plugs for specialty products or big brands because this company is not supported by industry advertising.
* Unbiased, evidence-based information is always at the heart of these materials because we do not accept advertising or bow to pressure from outside interests.
* All materials are based on the latest scientific evidence, as supported by peer-reviewed studies.
* Target Population: General audiences, age 18 and up
* Total Number of Brochures:
* Brochure Size: 8.5" x 11"