Weight Management Brochure Do You Need to Lose 25 Brochures
This brochure covers the key aspects of weight assessment, including…
* An explanation of exactly why being overweight or obese is bad for health
* A discussion of how to use BMI to assess weight
* A description of how to use waist circumference to assess weight
* A list of the benefits of weight management
* A roadmap of weight management strategies
Learning Objectives and Benefits
With this brochure, your audience will…
* Review the negative effect that being overweight or obese has on health
* Be able to use BMI and waist circumference to assess their weight
* Explore key aspects of weight control
* Learn about the benefits of weight management
Groundbreaking Strategies to Engage Your Audience
* The information is presented in a variety of ways in order to appeal to the broadest range of learning styles.
* Creative and clever elements of both art and phrasing make the lessons engaging and easy to remember.
* The messages in this brochure are positive and easy to understand.
The Latest Scientific Research, Presented with Integrity
* There are no sneaky plugs for specialty products or big brands because this company is not supported by industry advertising.
* Unbiased, evidence-based information is always at the heart of these materials because we do not accept advertising or bow to pressure from outside interests.
* All materials are based on the latest scientific evidence, as supported by peer-reviewed studies.
* Target Population: General audiences, age 18 and up
* Total Number of Brochures:
* Brochure Size: 8.5" x 11"
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.