Vitamin D PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now... our nutrition powerpoint shows are ready now and save you a lot of time while making you look great. They are turn key and can be easily customized for any audience.
Learning objectives & benefits:
The Vitamin D PowerPoint and Handout Lesson takes a closer look at some of the notable research about Vitamin D. It reviews Vitamin D's role in the body as well as the impact of deficiency and toxicity.
What is Vitamin D?
- Vitamin D's Role in the Body
- The Impact of Deficiency and Toxicity
How Much Vitamin D Do You Need?
- American Trends and Vitamin D Recommendations
- Research on Vitamin D and health
Sources of Vitamin D
- Vitamin D Quiz and Review
- Number of slides with speaker's notes: 51
- Number of handouts: 1 page
- Target audience: Ages 15-100
- Approximate length of shows: 30 - 40 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Our thanks to Melissa Gilman, RD, who requested this show.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.