Vacation Light Poster
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Individuals will have a great visual to make their vacation 'light'.
- Compares menu and activities for a 'Sleep a Lot, Eat a Lot Vacation' and an 'Eat Smart, Exercise Your Heart Vacation' so your clients can see the differences and learn how to make healthy changes to their vacation itineraries.
- Excellent vacation eating and exercise tips are included: start with a low-fat, high-fiber breakfast, bring a cooler filled with fruits, vegetables and water, take walking breaks during your car or bus trip, pack your workout clothes and plan for exercise. These are all healthful tips that will make your vacation better!
- This 18 X 24 poster can be used individually or as part of the program 12 More Lessons of Weight Management Bundle (Volume 2) by Food and Health Communications for a 3- to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program that will enable you to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week). All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate. The topics chosen are designed to support today's consumers so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 15 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.