Shopping Light PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
Your attendees' eating program usually starts in the grocery store. Look around the next time you go shopping - what is everyone buying? There is lots of room for improvement for each aisle.
This shopping express program will give everyone a better idea of how to make better decisions in critical areas of the grocery store. The can see the outcome for two carts - fewer dollars, fewer calories and less money per serving. It just take a little info.
- Learn important tips for shopping light for each section of the grocery store
- Learn how to read a food label
- Learn to start in the produce section and plan meals around fresh produce
- Shopping list included!
This lesson is part of The 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss, by Food and Health Communications.
The 12 Lessons can be used for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more.
All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate.
- Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- Number of Powerpoint slides with speaker's notes: 30
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 12
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 20 - 60 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.