Real Food Grows Health Fair Banner - Wellness Fair Banner - Fruits and Vegetables - Kids - Adults
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Individuals will have a great visual to make three of the most important health choices to combat child and adult obesity.
- The Real Food Grows Banner is very visual and helps kids and adults make better food choices for every meal.
- This Real Food Grows Banner will SHOW your audience a simple guide to selecting better food. And it is great for gardening themes, farmer's market themes, grocery stores, shopping classes, family health fairs, school health fairs and much more.
- The Real Food Grows Banner is based on a best selling poster and it can offer you a theme that makes visual displays fun to make.
- This display will be a hit at any wellness fair.
This banner was requested by a school nurse who wanted to help her family audience who is very busy and on a limited budget. She can see that the adults and their families struggle with their weight. She wanted a high-impact, yet easy-to-do display for her wellness fair. We created this upon request and by using the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
Here are activity ideas to show on your table along with your banner:
How many in the basket - make a basket of locally available apples and have folks guess how many are in the basket.
Value - most apples are just 80 calories while a 1 ounce bag of chips are often double that amount. Have folks pick up both to see that you get to eat a lot more food for the same amount of calories.
Which ones don't belong? Make up a display based on fruits, vegetables, and whole foods. Add a "healthy sounding" processed food like apple pastries. Ask them which one doesn't belong?
- Material: Vinyl
- Dimensions: 48 x 36 inches
- 4 grommets, one on each corner for easy and secure hanging
There is also a matching 18X24 laminated poster, bookmarks, and a sticker.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.