Portion Control Poster: Don't Go Overboard
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Individuals will have a great visual to make the right portion control decisions.
- Includes excellent tips on making good choices: Use smaller plates and cups, read nutrition facts labels, order small, beware of big baked goods, share large entrees, don't eat out of the bag, don't eat in front of the TV, and eat before you go out.
- Find a helpful Portion Control Size Guide and an Order Size Calorie Guide right on the poster!
- This 18 X 24 weight loss poster can be used individually or as part of the program 12 Lessons of Weight Management Bundle by Food and Health Communications for a 3- to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program that will enable you to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week). All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate. The topics chosen are designed to support today's consumers so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.