Learning about different types of fat and whether they are beneficial or harmful is a very important skill.
Fat is the most calorie-dense macronutrient, so it is important to choose heart-healthy fats and to get enough Omega 3s while lowering saturated fat and especially trans fat. Choose a more plant-based diet and prepare foods without adding a lot of refined fat. Nuts and seeds are excellent, nutrient-dense choices.
This poster will educate folks about these important facts:
- the calories found in a gram of fat
- what is saturated versus unsaturated fat
- what the Dietary Guidelines say about fat
- how and why you should avoid trans fat
- the essential omega 3's and where to find these heart-healthy fats
This beautiful pop-art style poster will guide, educate and help everyone make better choices regarding dietary fat.
Ages 8 to 100
18" x 24"
Comes with a PDF handout that is delivered to your inbox with every paid order.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.