Nutrition Facts Food Label Education Materials Bundle
Learning Objectives and Benefits:
Our Nutrition Facts Label Education Materials Bundle is important for every consumer and provides a comprehensive lesson in reading and understanding the nutrition facts label and includes:
Nutrition Facts Label Poster (18X24 inches, laminated):
- UP TO DATE with the new Dietary Guidelines recommendations and MyPlate
- Three easy steps help your clients learn how to examine nutrition facts labels:
- Features a label comparison lesson and daily dietary guidelines for good health.
- Participants will be able to determine how a food fits into their daily eating plan by reading the food label.
Food Label Express PPT & Handout Lesson on CD - teaches today's busy consumer EXACTLY what they need to know to make good choices over and over again in the grocery store:
3 things to evaluate on a food label:
- benefits (fiber)
5 common mistakes of food label reading:
- WHAT? ignore the label?
- UH OH - too much salt!
- WHOOPS - there's more than one serving per package
- OKAY so fat/sugar free is not calorie free
- AND this one sounds good on the front of the package but it is not that good according to the label
Nutrition Facts Label Color Handout Tearpad - brand NEW!
- Our 75-sheet tearpads are printed on glossy, high-quality paper with colorful images on the front and black and white information on the back of each sheet.
- Now they will understand just how to read a nutrition facts label.
- Count calories.
- Keep it healthy for the heart.
- What's in it for me? Check fiber and nutrients!
- MyPlate Healthy Shopping List
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 15 - 100