Muscle Versus Fat Poster - 1 Pound Muscle Versus 1 Pound Fat - Exercise Poster - Fitness Poster
Learning objectives & benefits:
- This fun and colorful poster shows a simple yet compelling message about the benefits of regular exercise and physical activity. Muscle is more desirable than body fat!
- Muscle and body fat weigh the same.
- But muscle is more dense so it takes up less space than body fat.
- A person with a higher body fat percentage will appear larger than a person with a lower body fat percentage even though they both weigh the same.
- Muscle cells burn more calories than fat.
- The more you exercise, the more you make your body into a lean, calorie-burning machine.
- When you exercise regularly, you build stronger muscles even if you don't lift weights.
- Regular exercise, along with a balanced diet, can help individuals gain fitness and lower their percentage of body fat.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
This poster makes a great display with the muscle and fat replicas that are so popular. It can be used in place of them, too.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 6 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.