Holiday Exercise PowerPoint
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
The PowerPoint show is a fun and quick show to motivate clients to stay active during the holiday season. It emphasizes the power of portion control and choosing the right foods to help control calorie intake. It also shows the difference in calories burned watching TV versus working around the house and being active.
- Your clients can see that maintaining their weight around the holidays can be a little easier when they keep up their exercise routine.
- A list of activities is given to show how to expend the calories from 2 holiday cookies (140 to 160 calories).
- Additionally, participants will learn how long they need to walk to burn the calories from yummy holiday treats such as pecan pie, pumpkin pie, fried chicken wings, stuffing, turkey, fudge, egg nog and cheese.
- Handouts include great activity ideas, such as keeping a weight journal, ways to be more active and ways to feel less hungry during the holidays.
- This package wouldn't be complete without the Holiday Survival Tips handout, which provides valuable information on maintaining your weight throughout the season.
- Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
- Number of slides: 29
- Number of handouts and leader guide: 6
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.