Food Label Nutrition Facts Poster
This is the current food label that is in use from now through July 2018. Click here to see all of the new food label materials and you will find new food label posters, new food label handout tearpads, new food label PowerPoint shows, and games that teach about the new food label.
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Nutrition Facts Poster is UP TO DATE with the new Dietary Guidelines recommendations and MyPlate
- Three easy steps help your clients learn how to examine nutrition facts labels:
- Is it high or low in calories? Look at servings size, servings per container and calories per serving.
- Good or bad for the heart? Limit fat, cholesterol and sodium by keeping these to 5% of the daily value or less.
- What about the benefits? Get enough fiber and important nutrients.
- Nutrition Facts Poster features a label comparison lesson and daily dietary guidelines for good health.
- Participants will be able to determine how a food fits into their daily eating plan by reading the food label.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 15 - 100
Size: 18" x 24" Laminated
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.