Eating On the Go: Fast Food Alternatives Color Handout Download
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Download the color handout file in PDF (8 1/2 X 11 inches) and print to your heart's content for one site (if you need more than one site call us at 800-462-2352 for additional site licensing).
- One side is just like our 'Eating On the Go' poster.
- The other side lists healthful tips your clients should know before they eat out. Even includes suggestions on how to make healthier choices at Mexican, Chinese and Italian restaurants.
- Teaches your clients how to make the best choices in a fast food world!
- Gives individuals the tools to win at the fast food game. Some ideas include planning ahead and knowing your calorie counts, skipping the mayo, splitting large portions, and ordering dressing on the side.
- Educates the reader with examples of good fast food choices: salad, plain hamburger, soft shell chicken taco and vegetarian pizza are a few options.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100