Don't Waste Your Time With Fad Diets Poster
Learning objectives & benefits:
- This colorful 18 X 24 poster teaches individuals how to spot a fad diet with a Fad Diet Checklist.
- If it's too easy, too good, too expensive, or too low in calories, it's probably too good to be true!
Explains how weight loss is simply the equation between calories in versus calories out every day.
- Exercise increases the calories out,
- Portion control and wise choices control the calories in.
- This poster can be used individually or as part of the program 12 More Lessons of Weight Management Bundle (Volume 2) by Food and Health Communications for a 3- to 12- month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program that will enable you to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week). All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate. The topics chosen are designed to support today's consumers so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.