Don't Drink Your Calories PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
The purpose of this program is to make everyone aware that:
- Half of the added sugar in the American diet comes from beverages.
- Empty calories can defeat a weight-loss program because they can add up fast!
- How many calories are found in popular beverages?
- How to drink fewer calories?
Food log makeover by Victoria Shanta-Retelny, RD for person consuming healthful foods but too many beverage calories shows how to manage beverage calories, physical activity and weight!
Add a "Don't Drink Your Calories Poster" to your lesson!
This lesson is part of The 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss, by Food and Health Communications.
- The 12 Lessons can be used for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
- You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more.
- All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate.
- Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- Number of slides with speaker's notes: 30
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 11
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 30 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.