Don't Drink Your Calories Color Handout Download
Learning objectives and benefits:
- Download the color handout file in PDF (8 1/2 X 11 inches) and print to your heart's content for one site (if you need more than one site call us at 800-462-2352 for additional site licensing).
- One side looks just like our 'Don't Drink Your Calories' poster.
- The other side gives 5 pointers on ways to lower beverage calories.
- Lists popular beverages and their calorie counts and shows your client alternatives to those high-calorie drinks that contribute to weight gain.
- Eye-catching color graph shows how beverages are the source of half the added sugars in the American diet.
- Vibrant artwork attracts and engages the reader.
- Creates awareness of how empty calories found in some beverages can defeat a weight-loss program.
2009-07-02 Reviewed by: Nutan Khanna - Blue Mountain State used Food and Health posters for our clinic set for set dressing and they looked great!!-- Nutan Khanna, Clearance and Product Placement Coordinator, Blue Mountain State Productions Corp.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100