Diabetes Risk Education Materials Bundle
Learning Objectives and Benefits:
Use these tools to help assess and lower risk for diabetes.
- The PowerPoint show explains the basics about diabetes and prevention.
- The tearpad provides an excellent take-home check list.
- And the poster is an excellent reminder of the most important points to lower lifestyle risks for diabetes. It will help everyone lower their risk for diabetes and its complications.
This tool kit is excellent for health fairs and will help people lower the risk for diabetes and provide information to the newly diagnosed patients with prediabetes and diabetes. It is never too late to lower risk and improve health!
Diabetes Risk Poster (18X24 inches, laminated) - contains easy-to-read, "just what you need to know" information that will help your clients determine if they are at risk for pre-diabetes and diabetes:
- Lists risk factors
- Includes a handy table with glucose levels at-a-glance
- Gives basic tips to lower the risk
Diabetes Risk PPT & Handout Lesson on CD - the simple-to-understand PowerPoint show and accompanying copy-ready handouts and leader guide provide basic information to your clients:
- What is Diabetes?
- Know your Glucose Numbers
- The Three Types of Diabetes
- Am I At Risk?
- Risk Factors
- Symptoms of Diabetes
- Decreasing Your Chances of Getting Diabetes
- Eat Healthy
- More Fruits, Veggies, Whole Grains and Beans
- Less Sugar, Fat and Sodium
- Be Active
Diabetes Risk Color Handout Tearpad - a great take-home checklist:
- Our 75-sheet tearpads are printed on glossy, high-quality paper with colorful images on the front and black and white information on the back of each sheet.
- Tearpads are great for classes, counseling, and much more because they let your clients take your lesson home with them.
- Updated with the latest nutrition guides.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.