Cholesterol Color Handout Download
Learning objectives & benefits:
- What is total cholesterol? How and why do you want to lower it?
- What is LDL? How do you lower it?
- What is HDL? How do yo u increase it?
- What are triglycerides? How do you lower them?
- Available as a downloadable PDF file so you can print in color as many times as you like with our one-site license.
- One side explains the numbers and offers QR codes for smart phones plus URLs to find more information from the National Cholesterol program plus healthy recipes.
- The other side edu cates the individual about how to lower cholesterol.
- Use these handouts for all ages. The National Cholesterol Education Program ATP III recommends, "Cholesterol lowering is important for young, middle-aged, and older adults. 1 out of every 2 men and 1 out of every 3 women will develop heart disease sometime in their life. Whether you have heart disease or want to prevent it, you can reduce your risk for having a heart attack by lowering your cholesterol level."
- Help all individuals understand their cholesterol numbers and how to lower them using diet and exercise.
- Rest assured that you have the most up to date information because our poster is based on the most updated information to date from research, NCEP and Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 15 - 100
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.