Celebrate Your Inner Chef Workshop for Childcare and Daycare Providers - DOWNLOAD
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits for one great workshop:
Workshop step 2 - help them make dinner - BEST Cooking Demos: Choose from 6 delicious MyPlate Cooking Demonstrations that solidify the menu planning lessons learned in the first show.
- PLUS you get a PowerPoint to show off the photos of the 6 finished dishes:
- Fajita Kabos
- Open-faced whole grain sandwich and salad
- Stir fry
- Chicken or Fish MyPlate Dinner
- Honey Nuggets and Oven Fries (great solution to chicken nuggets)
- Instructions for demos
- Handouts for 6 complete dinner demos
- Plus a leader guide to show you how easy it is to do all of them the same day
Workshop step 3 - let's make a better snack - BEST Snack Demos: Choose from 10 MyPlate Snacks that use fruit, skim milk, yogurt and whole grains.
- PLUS you get a PowerPoint show for all 10 snacks:
- Tortilla pizza
- Banana Finger Sandwiches
- Apple dippers
- Apple Oat Squares
- Fruit cookies
- Fruit kabobs
- Fruit yogurt platter
- Tutti Fruiti
- Berry smoothie
- Instructions for demos
- Handous for 10 snacks
- Healthy snack handout
- Plus a leader guide to show you how to do all of the snacks in the same day
Ground-breaking strategies to engage your audience:
- Detailed Speaker's Notes help you present your lesson with professionalism.
- Our talented artists ensure the best design that competes with industry advertising.
- Our rich illustrations and graphics stand out from the pack.
- Messages are positive and easily understood.
Held-nothing-back research and message integrity:
- We do not have to add processed foods to our materials because we are not supported by big industry advertising.
- Unbiased, science-based information is always at the heart of our materials because we do not accept advertising.
- Food and Health Communications, Inc. is a proud National Strategic Partner for MyPlate.
- All PowerPoint Shows come with free handout downloads.
- You get 3 Shows for the price of one, including 30 pages of handouts with leader guide.
- Works with your schedule: divide into several sessions for cooking demos, or make it a full-day workshop.
- Update guarantee - if we update our materials you can download the update for free or purchase the physical copy for half price.
- Number of slides with speaker's notes for Celebrate Your Inner Chef PowerPoint: 48
- Number of slides with speaker's notes for MyPlate dinner demo PowerPoint: 7
- Number of slides with speaker's notes for snack demo PowerPoint: 11
- Number of handout pages with leader guide: 30
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of Intro show: 30-45 minutes,
- Allow 30 minutes for one dinner demo or take up to 2 hours for all demos
- Allow 10 minutes for each snack or up to 2 hours for all snacks
- Could use parts or go up to 4-5 hours for a full day workshop
- Get an immediate digital download right now