Brown Bag It Lunch Poster
Healthy Lunch Poster
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Teaches your client the advantages of packing their lunch. Save calories, time and money - plus make time for exercise.
- Encourages individuals to make healthy choices by comparing what they get when they Lunch Out vs Lunch ‘In the Bag’.
- Teaches the downside of eating out for lunch: large portions, extra unwanted calories, high-calorie desserts, side dishes high in fat, few fruit and vegetable choices, expensive.
- Educates individuals on the advantages of packing a lunch: reduce or eliminate extra calories, smaller servings, satisfying fruits and veggies, single-serving desserts, packing leftovers, and inexpensive.
- Colorful illustrations make this informative 18 X 24 weight loss poster stand out in an office, classroom or bulletin board!
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
This lesson is part of the 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss, by Food and Health Communications.
- The 12 Lessons can be used for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
- You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more.
- All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate.
- Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 15 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.