Beverage Better Poster
Learning objectives and benefits:
- This poster helps people understand that beverages count in their daily eating plan.
- It explains that a serving of a sugary soda will add calories to their day because they won't notice the calories!
- It helps people change coffee, tea, and soda to better choices.
- Making better choices helps you save 51,000 calories per year.
- Choices are appealing and provide subsitutes for the most common beverages.
- Fruit flavoried water, sweetened tea, and hot chocolate with skim milk look very delicious!
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
- Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.