Be Carb Smart Color Handout Download
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Download the PDF file (8 1/2 X 11 inches) and print to your heart's content with our one-site license!
- Provides a great visual to teach your clients about carbohydrates.
- One side displays our 'Be Carb Smart' poster in full color.
- The back side includes important FAQs about carbs and compares calorie-dense carbs and calorie-light carbs. Calorie dense carbs are low in fiber and high in fat and or sugar. Calorie light carbs are high in fiber and low in calories.
- Not all carbs are created equal!
- Also provides information that helps the individual learn to make the right food choices for fruits and veggies, lean proteins and whole grains.
- Explains how higher-fiber carbs, such as whole grains, beans, fruits and veggies help you eat fewer calories.
- Supports messages in Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.