Fat Tubes Display Kit - How Much Fat?
How Much Fat? Part I helps students or adult consumers understand how big a gram of fat really is—the term used on labels. By seeing and holding each test tube, you can easily compare the amount of fat in various foods (e.g. fat free skim milk vs. whole milk). With help from these tubes, you can show people how much fat they are really eating. This set of tubes displays the amount of fat in the following foods. (10 tubes) $31.95
- Hot Dog
- Ground Beef
- Whole Milk
- Fast Food Cheeseburger
- Fat Free Skim Milk
- Ice Cream
This set comes with a brochure with information and teaching ideas.
10 tubes are about 1/2" in diameter. Please store away from high heat sources or sunlight.
There are so many ways you can use your salt tubes.
- You can display real food next to each tube.
- Use with our "How Much Fat" Poster
- or use with the fat content"Guide to Fats and Oils" poster
- Or add menus with nutrition facts from your location.
- Compare a real potato next to potato chips for a great lesson on how processing affects the nutrition content of foods.