My Plate Poster - One of 30 My Plate Posters
Your patients are very busy and do not have enough time to exercise or prepare healthy food. They are also inundated with misinformation from media and advertisements. You need excellent, high-impact materials to educate them quickly and our My Plate posters are right on target!
Learning objectives & benefits for MyPlate Poster:
- The My Plate Poster provides a great visual to show your patients how to put more fruits and vegetables into their meals.
MyPlate is the new USDA icon that represents the best way to eat using food groups.
- The MyPlate Poster uses attractive and vibrant illustrations to emphasize plenty of healthy options in each food group for a positive message.
Easy-to-read tips help individuals learn how to make healthy choices for Fruits, Vegetables, Lean Proteins and Whole Grains, and how to fill their plate the healthy way. Tips are given so dairy foods remain low in fat, sugar and sodium yet high in calcium.
Ground-breaking strategies to engage your audience:
- Our talented artist ensures the best design that competes with industry advertising.
- Our rich colors stand out from the pack.
- Messages are positive and easily understood.
Held-nothing-back research and message integrity:
- Our MyPlate Posters are incredible not solely because they support the message of food groups, but they only use the heart healthy nutrient-rich foods in each category.
- We do not have to add processed foods because we are not supported by big industry advertising.
- Unbiased, science-based information is always at the heart of our materials because we do not accept advertising.
- All posters come with a poster handout download and bulletin board tips.
- Update guarantee - if we update our materials you can download the update for free or purchase the physical copy for half price.
- Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 4 - 100
- Size: 12X18, laminated, copyright 2013
- Handout: PDF download, 2 pages
- All materials are very high quality so they are made to last: thick glossy paper and professional laminating are the hallmark of every poster.
- Health Poster Topics: MyPlate, MiPlato, Nutrition, Healthy Diet, Balanced Diet, Dietary Guidelines, Fruits and Vegetables
"Thanks! Your MyPlate poster just arrived and it looks great! It is already posted on the hallway for all to see." Karen Newton, Program Manager, West Virginia University Cooperative Extension