My Plate Kids Poster - One of 30 My Plate Posters - MyPlate Kids Poster
A healthful diet and lifestyle can never start early enough. Unfortunately, kids are often inundated with misinformation from media and advertisements every day. You need excellent, high-impact materials written in their language to educate them quickly and our MyPlate Kids Poster is right on target! Help kids to a better start by teaching them to make a healthy plate.
Learning objectives & benefits for MyPlate Kids Poster:
- The My Plate poster for kids provides a great visual to show kids how to put more fruits and vegetables into their meals. These nutrition education posters are perfect MyPlate visuals for your students.
MyPlate is the new USDA icon that represents the best way to eat using food groups. It is from choosemyplate.gov and it follows the Dietary Guidelines.
My Plate kids posters use attractive and vibrant illustrations to emphasize plenty of healthful options in each food group. These USDA my plate posters all have positive messages.
- Easy-to-read tips help your class learn how to make healthful choices for Fruits, Vegetables, Lean Proteins, Low-Fat Dairy, and Whole Grains, and how to fill their plates the healthy way.
- This message is positive, easy to understand and a great visual.
My Plate Kids Poster purchase includes a free color handout download in PDF.
- Our MyPlate Kids Poster is perfect for the school cafeteria, classroom, or anywhere you want kids to learn to be healthy. It's a great education poster for the new USDA Healthy School Lunch Program!
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Ground-breaking strategies to engage your audience:
- Our talented artist ensures the best design that competes with industry advertising.
- Our rich colors in all MyPlate posters stand out from the pack.
- Messages are positive and easily understood by children of all ages.
Held-nothing-back research and message integrity:
- Our food group posters are incredible not solely because they support the message of food groups, but also because they only use the heart-healthy nutrient-rich foods in each category.
- When you buy MyPlate posters for kids from us, you don't have to worry about sneaky additions of processed foods because we are not supported by big industry advertising.
- Unbiased, evidence-based information is always at the heart of our materials, especially our Kids MyPlate Posters because we do not accept advertising.
- We are an official National Strategic Partner for the USDA and MyPlate.
- All materials follow USDA My Plate Recommendations and the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
- All posters come with free supporting materials: a poster handout download and bulletin board tips.
- Update guarantee - if we update our materials you can download the update for free or purchase the physical copy for half price.
- Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 2 - 16
- Size: 18X24 laminated, copyright 2011
- Handout: PDF download, 2 pages
- Health Poster Topics: MyPlate, MiPlato, Nutrition, Healthy Diet, Balanced Diet, Dietary Guidelines, Fruits and Vegetables, Kids, Schools
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.
"Thanks! Your MyPlate poster just arrived and it looks great! It is already posted on the hallway for all to see." Karen Newton, Program Manager, West Virginia University Cooperative Extension