Drink Water Poster - 18x 24" Laminated Poster
This beautiful infographic poster puts a hero spin on the boring drink of water.
Drink Water poster: Think water is boring? Think again! This poster explains that there’s a reason why water is so important — because every system in your body depends on it! In fact, your body is about 60% water AND it uses about nine cups of water daily.
Your body uses water to transport oxygen, nutrients, and waste; to keep your skin, mouth, and eyes moist; to keep digestion regular; and to regulate body temperature. To replace what’s lost, you need to drink water and other fluids, like unsweetened coffee or tea and skim milk. Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables also helps because their high water content helps you stay hydrated.
Lessons from Drink Water poster:
- Every system in your body depends on water.
- Your body is about 60% water and uses about nine cups of water every day.
- To replenish your body’s water supply, drink water, unsweetened coffee or tea, or skim milk.
- Many fruits and vegetables contain lots of water, so eating them can help replace water your body loses. -Sugary drinks provide water, but watch out for the added calories!
Learning objectives and benefits:
- This colorful 18"X24" sugar awareness poster will educate and entertain on any wall.
- It uses an infographic to help people visualize how important it is to drink enough water every day.
- Beverages can be a major source of sugar and calories in the diet and many research studies show that the satiety from beverages is not equal to the calories consumed.
- Water is a better choice than most sodas, juice drinks, or other sugared beverages.
- Use this poster for wellness fairs, classrooms, offices, cafeterias and more. This high quality poster is on heavy glossy paper and is laminated for protection.
- The colors used in this poster attract the human eye and encourage a call to action.
- This beverage awareness poster makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster. It is a great idea to pair this poster with others talking about the sugar content of drinks because it offers a great substitute for sugared drinks!
- There are many discussion points that can be used for this poster.
- Water and unsweetened tea are the best choices
- Health benefits of water
- Why you need to drink enough water
- Our bodies depend on water
Size: 18X24 Poster, laminated
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 8 - 100
Information graphics or infographics are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present complex information quickly and clearly. These can improve cognition by utilizing graphics to enhance the human visual system’s ability to see patterns and trends. The process of creating infographics can be referred to as data visualization, information design, or information architecture. (Source: wikipedia)