Blood Pressure 101 Education Materials Bundle
Learning Objectives and Benefits:
Our Blood Pressure 101 Education Materials Bundle provides a comprehensive review of hypertension:
Blood Pressure Poster (18X24 inches, laminated):
- The National Blood Pressure Education program blood pressure categories of Normal, Prehypertension and Hypertension are provided and clearly explained.
- Individuals can understand their blood pressure numbers, and learn how to keep their blood pressure under control.
- Blood pressure management is an integral part of keeping your 10 year heart attack risk score low.
Blood Pressure 101 PPT & Handout Lesson on CD - you will find the most recent information from the National Institute of Health, Dietary Guidelines and CDC with tips from Hollis Bass, MEd, RD and FHC cooking/recipe tips:
- What is Blood Pressure?
- Blood Pressure Vocabulary
- What Causes Hypertension?
- Effects On Your Body
- Testing Your Blood Pressure
- Treatment and Prevention
- Healthy Diet, Lower Sodium, Physical Activity
Blood Pressure Color Handout Tearpad - brand NEW!
- Our 75-sheet tearpads are printed on glossy, high-quality paper with colorful images on the front and black and white information on the back of each sheet.
- Lower Salt/Sodium
- DASH Eating Plan
- Healthy Weight
- Get Enough Exercise
- Lifestyle Changes
- QR codes and URLs for Blood Pressure Education, DASH and low-sodium recipes
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 15 - 100
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.