This new poster about handwashing uses the important steps by the Center for Disease Control. The goal is to show the cycle of handwashing and to use a visual which shows that the cycle never ends!
The poster informs on a "need to know" basis for consumers. It shares these highlights and important facts:
- Use running water to wash your hands
- Lather well
- Wash long enough (20 seconds) to be effective
- Rinse well under running water
- Dry on clean towels or air dryers
- Repeat as needed and often
Alcohol sanitizers are the 2nd choice after washing with soap and water and they must contain 60% alcohol to be effective.
The benefits of handwashing are given.
The information used on this poster is from the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization.
The poster is meant to show the basic facts so that individuals can engage in preventative behavior like handwashing to avoid foodborne illness, colds, flu, viruses and chemical hazards for themselves and for the ones they serve.
- 12" x 18"
- Perfect size for kitchens, offices, classrooms, exam rooms, break rooms, hallways, workplace, etc.