How to Lose Weight PowerPoint & Handout Lesson DOWNLOAD
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Individuals will understand how to lose weight by burning more calories than they consume.
- Offers a variety of healthful tips to consume fewer calories.
- Some of these great tips include eating more fruits and veggies, limiting sugars and sweet, reading food labels, eating smaller meals and much, much more.
- Gives your clients suggestions on how to burn more calories by being more active, sitting less, and exercising for an hour or more most days of the week.
- Encourages them to make exercise and physical activity a priority each and every day.
This lesson is part of The 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss, by Food and Health Communications.
- The 12 Lessons can be used for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
- You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more.
- All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate.
- Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- Number of PowerPoint slides with speaker's notes: 30
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 11
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 25 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.