Top of the Class Game
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
- See if your audience can pass first, second, third, fourth and fifth grade for good nutrition school.
- Play in four groups and the winning group gets to go to fifth grade to see if they can go to the top of the class!
Our fun game by Sarah Mohrman, MS, RD is presented as two shows in two levels:
- The basic level is fun for warm-ups and kids.
- The braniac level is fun for adults and seniors or as a round two to play another game. Each version is 48 slides. You start with 4 questions for each grade, one to five for a total of 20 questions per game.
- You actually receive 2 different game downloads.
Present questions to test basic levels of nutrition knowledge in this fun game for kids and adults.
- Imagine how long it would take you to think of all the questions and answers needed for this game.
- PLUS you would have to pay a graphic artist to produce such a professional looking game (as we did) or spend a lot of time editing and re-editing PowerPoint files (as we did!). Think of how much your time is worth! In today's busy times you have to spend your time wisely to get and keep program attendees and clients. We did the work so you don't have to!
- A game for nutrition education is the perfect way to increase attendance, audience interest and participation and general fun. The time goes by quickly and everyone stays engaged. While they might be busy tallying scores at the end, you and everyone wins because the audience gains critical knowledge needed to improve their health!
Receive both PowerPoint shows plus speaker's notes for 2 fabulous games -
- Round one is easy and round 2 is more difficult.
- Use the easy game for lower income audiences or students and the more advanced game for adults.
- Number of PowerPoint slides with speaker's notes: 48 + 48 = 96
- Target audience: Ages 13 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 30 minutes for one game
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.