Salad Bar Sign - Table Sign 18x36
This salad bar tent was designed for Sharon Baird, RD, MEd, MBA, Food Service Director, Goleta Union School District, who says, "our salad bar looks pretty plain without the sign."
Eat from the Rainbow Sign - Salad Bar Sign - Table Sign from JudyDoherty on Vimeo.
Sharon wanted a salad bar sign that could safely sit on top of the salad bar. The salad bar needs to be moved daily. This design is very practical. It assembles easily and it is light weight. It can be removed or transported to a different area.
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Individuals will have a great visual to make the right choices at the salad bar.
- SHOW them how to eat from the rainbow by adding fruits and veggies to their plate.
- It is printed double-sized on a board with two base feet as in our video so it makes a table tent that is 36" wide by 18" tall for salad bars for school cafeterias.
- You can also use for corporate cafeterias, wellness fairs and anywhere that can hold a 3 foot long table tent sign!
Material: Full color on white board and you pop out the stand and the sign - see the video
Dimensions: 18 x 36 inches, double sided
- The lead time to make this product is 1-3 days. Overnight shipping is available but it is not next day delivery it is after the product is made. Shipping estimates in our shopping cart will reflect this time for production.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 4 - 100