Make Your Salad A Rainbow Poster 12" x 18" Laminated
You need excellent, high-impact materials to educate and motivate your audience quickly. Our Make Your Salad A Rainbow Poster is beautiful enough to inspire anyone to put more colors of veggies on their salad plate.
Learning objectives for Make Your Salad A Rainbow Poster:
- Eating your veggies is good for your health.
- It is fun and delicious to focus on color when making a salad.
- Pigments that are found in vegetables provide benefits to an individual's health.
- There are many beneficial components in vegetables that supply many great benefits!
Features and benefits of the Make Your Salad A Rainbow Poster:
- The salad on this nutrition education poster beautifully displays delicious salad vegetable ideas in a styled rainbow pattern and the photo is a one-glance message all by itself.
- Colorful tip boxes about colors and nutrient benefits are provided for those who want to learn more about all the wonderful health benefits of eating a more colorful diet from plant-based foods. The super science-based tips are from dietitan writer, Lisa Andrews, MEd, RD.
- This poster is perfect for cafeterias with salad bars and for classrooms that want to provide an interdisciplinary approach to science (phytochemicals), food, and health. It also makes a great theme for health and wellness fairs!
- Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 4 - 100
- Size: 12x18 inches, laminated
- Photo copyright by Judy Doherty, president Food and Health Communications, Inc.
- Make a rainbow campaign for healthier eating in school cafeterias, corporate cafes, gyms, classrooms, health fairs, and hallways. Use the poster and many rainbow colors from streamers and papers.
- Give everyone a sticker for making a rainbow salad.
- Take photos of everyone who makes them and post to social media or on a bulletin board. Take photos of the best rainbow salads and post them along with the poster.
- Have everyone sign a big banner so they can show they are part of the campaign.
- Have the staff arrange the salad bar into a rainbow pattern!
- Play the game, how many veggies can you find? Here is what was used on the poster:
- baby spinach
- baby romaine
- beet greens
- pea sprouts
- snow peas
- cherry tomatoes
- bell peppers
- chili peppers
- summer squash
- butternut squash
- red tomatoes
- red onions
- purple cauliflower
- passion fruit
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.