Healthy Plate Poster
Learning objectives & benefits:
- This wellness poster provides a great visual to show your clients how to put more fruits and vegetables into their meals. Who would have thought that you need to fill your plate halfway with veggies instead of a huge piece of fatty meat? Now they can SEE what you are telling them!
- Attractive and vibrant illustrations will attract your client and show that there are plenty of great options for a good diet.
- Easy-to-read tips help individuals learn how to make healthy choices for Fruits and Veggies, Lean Proteins and Whole Grains, and how to fill their plate.
- Emphasizes the MyPlate and Dietary Guidelines recommendations that individuals need to eat more fruits, vegetables and whole grains, plus lean protein and lowfat/nonfat dairy products.
- This 18 X 24 poster can be used individually or as part of the program 12 More Lessons of Weight Management Bundle (Volume 2) by Food and Health Communications for a 3- to 12- month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program that will enable you to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week). All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate. The topics chosen are designed to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.