Food Allergies PPT and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
In this Food Allergies PowerPoint and Handout Lesson, your audience will learn what food allergies are, what people are allergic to and why, and how to live with food allergies.
Here is what your clients will learn in the show and matching handouts:
What is a Food Allergy?
- Allergic Reactions
- Histamine Responses and Reactions
- Food Intolerance
Common Allergens and Causes
- Common Children and Adult Allergies
- Diagnosing Allergies
Living with Food Allergies
- Preventing Allergies
- Avoid Cross-Reactivity
- Read Food Labels
- Be Prepared
- What is a Food Allergy?
PLUS one handout in PDF is given as a "just what you need to know" reminder. And links to additional resources are given so you can go to the sites and print more pages as needed.
- Number of slides with speaker's notes: 36
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF):1
- Target audience: patients who have food allergies or prepare meals for patients with food allergies
- Approximate length of show: 30-35 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.