DIY Health Plan Trivia Game
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Health Plan, by Hollis Bass, MEd, RD, and Food and Health Communications, Inc., teaches your audience that they have to be part of their own solution for their health.
- The audience will be astounded when they find out how much money is spent on chronic diseases by the U.S., businesses and individuals.
- This presentation is a ton of fun for use in any group setting, especially if you have some prizes to offer to the audience members.
- Dollars spent do not equate quality of health - the US spends the most money and rates lower than 25 in the developed world for lifespan.
- Real prevention measures save money and increase quality of life for many years.
- The audience will realize that if they do simple measures to guard and better their own health, it will have a dramatic impact on their life, their health and their pocketbooks.
- Stats are included to illustrate that drugs and surgery won't do what prevention will accomplish for quality of life and lifespan.
You teach, they win in this game format. Stats bring a shock factor and the game and points accumulated keep everyone focused and yearning for more questions and opportunities to win.
You receive handouts and a PowerPoint show on CDROM or by download:
- 57 slide PowerPoint show - 4 categories of questions for a fun trivia game
- 12 pages of handouts and leader guide with game rules, wellness questionnaire and handouts to summarize savings and the DIY Health Plan - in PDF file for color handouts on CDROM.
- Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 15 - 100
- Number of slides: 57+
- Number of handouts and leader guide: 12
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.