Diabetes Trivia Game
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
Do you need your diabetes patients and their families to learn and remember important facts that will benefit their health?
If so, why not play a fun Diabetes Trivia Game to make it fun? They will be so focused on earning points they won't realize they are learning more. You can play with the PowerPoint show or use the handy leader guide with questions, answers and tips.
Questions, worth 100-500 points, are based on these five subjects:
Diabetes: What Is It?
- Know Your Numbers
Carb Facts: Plan and Count
- More Than Carbs: Think Fiber
- More Than Carbs: Think Fat
The game can be played with a PowerPoint show or by leader notes. It includes a leader guide, handouts, a scoring sheet and bonus trivia quiz.
Add a colorful Diabetes Poster to your classroom!
- Materials on CD and download
- Number of PowerPoint slides with speaker's notes: over 50
- Time to play one game: About 30 minutes
- Number of games you can play: Unlimited - play over and over
- Number of print-ready color handouts and leader guide: PDF file with over 20 pages of leader instruction, game tips and fun handouts
- Audience: persons with prediabetes, diabetes and their family members
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus a CD shipped to you plus lifetime updates to the digital file.