Diabetes 101 PowerPoint and Handout Set - English and Spanish
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
Diabetes 101 provides simple, easy to understand information for persons with pre-diabetes and diabetes. It takes a complicated, yet life-quality-dependent subject, and breaks it down into important steps that are easy to learn and remember. The overall goal to reduce complications is what it is all about.
- When individuals are first diagnosed with diabetes they are overwhelmed. Diabetes is a shocking and upsetting diagnosis.
- This 101 show will get everyone up to speed fast with common terms and numbers that are easy to understand and up to date from the American Diabetes Association.
- Patients and their families will be reassured that the prevalence of diabetes is sky rocketing so they are not alone.
- Patients will receive just the facts they need to go forward and ensure the quality of their life by managing their ABCs.
- They will be given positive and easy steps to improve their diet.
- This show is warm and patient friendly. It is not a complicated medical lesson that is intimidating. It is empowering.
The simple-to-understand PowerPoint show and accompanying copy-ready handouts and leader guide (32 pages), by Victoria Shanta-Retelny, RD, LD, and Food and Health Communications, provide basic information to your clients:
- What is Diabetes?
- ABCs of Diabetes Management
- Blood Pressure
- It's All About Meal Planning
- Learn About Serving Sizes
- Carbohydrate Counting
- Fiber for Blood Sugar Control
- Counting Fat Grams
- Gain Control of Blood Sugar
- Get Moving for Diabetes
- and more...
Add a colorful "Diabetes Poster" to your classroom!
Don't re-invent the wheel - use our program with up to the minute information, be up and running right away with a wonderful format, easy to understand, catchy graphics and colors.
- Number of slides with speaker's notes: 45
- Number of handout pages with leader guide: 32
- Language: English and Spanish versions of PPT and handouts
- Target audience: prediabetes and diabetes patients
- Approximate length of show: 1 hour
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.